Opna Bio maintains the Website for your personal information, education, and communication. You may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Opna Bio’s prior written permission.
I. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT
YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE WEBSITE
HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION/ MEDICINAL PRODUCTS
The Website Content is for general information purposes only relating to Opna Bio’s products, business and technology, and therapeutics areas in which Opna Bio is active. The pharmaceutical products listed on this Website are investigational drugs and are therefore not available for sale. A reference to a product or service on this Website does not imply that such product will ever be available in your country. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE OR REPLACE MEDICAL ADVICE, OR TO PROMOTE IN ANY MANNER ANY OF ADCT’s DRUGS AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES. SHOULD YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, PROMPTLY SEE YOUR OWN MEDICAL DOCTOR OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. WE DO NOT OFFER PERSONALIZED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR PATIENT-SPECIFIC TREATMENT ADVICE. You should always obtain complete medical information about your conditions and medicines (including their beneficial medical uses and possible adverse effects) by discussing the appropriate use of any medicine(s) directly with your prescribing physician or, where appropriate, other medical advisor. Patients, physicians and other medical professionals should check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for information appropriate to their country. In addition, current regulations in many countries limit or even prohibit in some instances the ability of Opna Bio to provide information and/or to respond directly to patient questions regarding its products. Opna Bio, however, will respond to inquiries from and provide information to Your qualified health care professional in accordance with local regulations.
LIMITATIONS ON USE OF WEBSITE
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website or Website Content without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to alter or modify any portion of the Website or Website Content except for content that you provide to the Website or Website Content that is designated as editable by visual indications on the Website.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, display portions of, or link to this Website or any Website Content contained hereon for commercial purposes without our prior express written consent (including, but not limited to, the sale of advertising on the Website, or the use of the Website to generate advertising or subscription revenue).
- You agree to use the Website and the Website Content only for lawful, personal, and informational purposes, and you agree that you will not use the Website in any manner which violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website. You agree not to use the Website in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the Website, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service attacks against the Website. You agree not to post or transmit into or on the Website any information or software that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive element. You agree not to use any automated tool, such as a web scraping tool, a bot or web robot, or web automation, to mine the Website for information or to fill out forms on the Website. You also agree that the web and email servers maintained by Opna Bio and the emails associated with the domain cannot be used for the delivery of unsolicited bulk email or for any malicious or unlawful purpose.
- You agree not to post or transmit into or on the Website any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or harmful information of any kind.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or the servers and network associated with the Website. You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the Website, or the servers and network associated with the Website.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
Periodically, some pages on this Website may use “cookies,” which are small files that the Website places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for Website registration and customization the next time you visit us. You should note that cookies cannot read data off of your hard drive. Your web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this Website.
Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Website or the exact location where such material may be found.
Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law (e.g. as a fair use)”.
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Opna Bio’s Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT (“NOTICE”)
Opna Bio respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Opna Bio will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Opna Bio Website if such claims are reported to Opna Bio’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Opna Bio’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Opna Bio will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Website.
USE OF IMAGES
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
LIMITED PERMISSION FOR LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
If you link to Opna Bio’s Website, you agree that you:
- May link to, but not replicate, Opna Bio Website content
- Shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around Opna Bio Website content
- Shall not imply that Opna Bio is endorsing you or your products
- Shall not misrepresent you or your website’s relationship with Opna Bio
- Shall not present false, misleading, or inaccurate information about Opna Bio or Opna Bio’s products on your website or otherwise disparage Opna Bio’s products
- Shall not use Opna Bio’s logos without express prior written permission from Opna Bio
- Shall not include content on your website that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial and shall include on your website only content that is appropriate for all age groups
III. EXPORT CONTROLS
You acknowledge and agree to comply with all US laws, regulations, and requirements applicable to the export of US origin products and technology.
IV. NO MEDICAL ADVICE; ACCURACY AND SCOPE OF CONTENT ON WEBSITE
The information provided by this Website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Opna Bio strives to accurately describe its products and to provide updated information on the Website. However, Opna Bio does not warrant that product descriptions and information on the Website are complete or free from error. Opna Bio has no obligation to update the Website, and there is a possibility that Website Content may be out of date. Opna Bio shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet Website, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet Website. This Website may contain information on worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on this Website does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The products referred to on this Website may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Consequently, visitors may be notified that certain sections of this Website are intended only for certain kinds of expert users or only for audiences in certain countries. You should not construe anything on this Website as a promotion or advertisement for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of your country of residence.
V. DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, NO WARRANTY